225 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 225:
32 × 52
(3 × 3 × 5 × 5)
32 × 52(3 × 3 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 225 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 225
- Cardinal: 225 can be written as Two hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.25 × 102
Factors of 225
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 8
Divisors of 225
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 403
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 178
- 225 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (178) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 47
Bases of 225
- Binary: 111000012
- Hexadecimal: 0xE1
- Base-36: 69
Squares and roots of 225
- 225 squared (2252) is 50625
- 225 cubed (2253) is 11390625
225 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 15
cube rootof 225 is 6.0822019955
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 225?
- 225 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 225 would take you about fifty-two seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 225 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 225
- 225 backwards is 522
- 225 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 225's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 225 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 225 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/225/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 225 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/225/
The information we have on file for 225 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!