1594 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1594:
2 × 797
2 × 797
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1594 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1594
- Cardinal: 1594 can be written as One thousand, five hundred ninety-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.594 × 103
Factors of 1594
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 799
Divisors of 1594
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2394
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 800
- 1594 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (800) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 794
Bases of 1594
- Binary: 11000111010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x63a
Squares and roots of 1594
- 1594 squared (15942) is 2540836
- 1594 cubed (15943) is 4050092584
square rootof 1594 is 39.9249295553
cube rootof 1594 is 11.6814325507
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1594?
- 1,594 seconds is equal to 26 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,594 would take you about twenty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1594 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1594
- 1594 backwards is 4951
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1594's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1594 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!