1132389 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 1132389:
32 × 125821
(3 × 3 × 125821)
32 × 125821(3 × 3 × 125821)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1132389 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1132389
- Cardinal: 1132389 can be written as One million, one hundred thirty-two thousand, three hundred eighty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.132389 × 106
Factors of 1132389
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 125824
Divisors of 1132389
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1635686
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 503297
- 1132389 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (503297) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 629092
Bases of 1132389
- Binary: 1000101000111011001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x114765
- Base-36: O9R9
Squares and roots of 1132389
- 1132389 squared (11323892) is 1282304847321
- 1132389 cubed (11323893) is 1452067903752979869
square rootof 1132389 is 1064.1376790621
cube rootof 1132389 is 104.2313942953
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1132389?
- 1,132,389 seconds is equal to 6 days, 2 hours, 33 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,132,389 would take you about two weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1132389 cubic inches would be around 8.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1132389
- 1132389 backwards is 9832311
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1132389's digits is 27
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1132389 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1132389 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1132389/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1132389 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1132389/
The information we have on file for 1132389 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!