125821 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 125821:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 125821 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 125821
- Cardinal: 125821 can be written as One hundred twenty-five thousand, eight hundred twenty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.25821 × 105
Factors of 125821
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 125821
Divisors of 125821
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 125822
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 125821 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 125820
Bases of 125821
- Binary: 11110101101111101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1EB7D
- Base-36: 2P31
Squares and roots of 125821
- 125821 squared (1258212) is 15830924041
- 125821 cubed (1258213) is 1991862693762661
square rootof 125821 is 354.7125596875
cube rootof 125821 is 50.1092278783
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 125821?
- 125,821 seconds is equal to 1 day, 10 hours, 57 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 125,821 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 125821 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 125821
- 125821 backwards is 128521
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 125821's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 125821 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!