1165 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1165:
5 × 233
5 × 233
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1165 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1165
- Cardinal: 1165 can be written as One thousand, one hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.165 × 103
Factors of 1165
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 238
Divisors of 1165
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1404
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 239
- 1165 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (239) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 926
Bases of 1165
- Binary: 100100011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x48D
- Base-36: WD
Squares and roots of 1165
- 1165 squared (11652) is 1357225
- 1165 cubed (11653) is 1581167125
square rootof 1165 is 34.1320963317
cube rootof 1165 is 10.5222506233
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1165?
- 1,165 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,165 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1165 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1165
- 1165 backwards is 5611
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1165's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1165 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1165 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1165/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1165 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1165/
The information we have on file for 1165 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!