1166 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1166:
2 × 11 × 53
2 × 11 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1166 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1166
- Cardinal: 1166 can be written as One thousand, one hundred sixty-six.
- Scientific notation: 1.166 × 103
Factors of 1166
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 1166
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1944
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 778
- 1166 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (778) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 388
Bases of 1166
- Binary: 10010001110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x48E
- Base-36: WE
Squares and roots of 1166
- 1166 squared (11662) is 1359556
- 1166 cubed (11663) is 1585242296
square rootof 1166 is 34.1467421581
cube rootof 1166 is 10.5252604205
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1166?
- 1,166 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,166 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1166 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1166
- 1166 backwards is 6611
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1166's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1166 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!