1301 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 1301:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1301 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1301
- Cardinal: 1301 can be written as One thousand, three hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 1.301 × 103
Factors of 1301
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 1301
Divisors of 1301
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1302
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 1301 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1300
Bases of 1301
- Binary: 101000101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x515
- Base-36: 105
Squares and roots of 1301
- 1301 squared (13012) is 1692601
- 1301 cubed (13013) is 2202073901
square rootof 1301 is 36.0693775939
cube rootof 1301 is 10.9167265567
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1301?
- 1,301 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,301 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1301 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1301
- 1301 backwards is 1031
- 1301 is a
twin prime! Its twin is 1303
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1301's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1301 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1301 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1301/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1301 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1301/
The information we have on file for 1301 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!