13697 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 13697:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13697 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13697
- Cardinal: 13697 can be written as Thirteen thousand, six hundred ninety-seven.
- Scientific notation: 1.3697 × 104
Factors of 13697
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 13697
Divisors of 13697
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13698
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 13697 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 13696
Bases of 13697
- Binary: 110101100000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x3581
- Base-36: AKH
Squares and roots of 13697
- 13697 squared (136972) is 187607809
- 13697 cubed (136973) is 2569664159873
square rootof 13697 is 117.0341830409
cube rootof 13697 is 23.9262784085
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13697?
- 13,697 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 48 minutes, 17 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,697 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13697 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13697
- 13697 backwards is 79631
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13697's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13697 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 13697 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13697/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 13697 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13697/
The information we have on file for 13697 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 13697, math, Factors of 13697, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 13697, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, thirteen thousand, six hundred ninety-seven.