1408969 is an odd composite number. It has a total of three divisors.
Prime factorization of 1408969:
11872(1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1408969 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1408969
- Cardinal: 1408969 can be written as One million, four hundred eight thousand, nine hundred sixty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.408969 × 106
Factors of 1408969
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1187
Divisors of 1408969
- Number of divisors d(n): 3
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1410157
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1188
- 1408969 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1188) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1407781
Bases of 1408969
- Binary: 1010101111111110010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x157FC9
- Base-36: U761
Squares and roots of 1408969
- 1408969 squared (14089692) is 1985193642961
- 1408969 cubed (14089693) is 2797076301929117209
1408969 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 1187
cube rootof 1408969 is 112.1072792251
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1408969?
- 1,408,969 seconds is equal to 2 weeks, 2 days, 7 hours, 22 minutes, 49 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,408,969 would take you about three weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1408969 cubic inches would be around 9.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1408969
- 1408969 backwards is 9698041
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 1408969's digits is 37
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1408969 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1408969 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1408969/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1408969 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1408969/
The information we have on file for 1408969 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 1408969, math, Factors of 1408969, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 1408969, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one million, four hundred eight thousand, nine hundred sixty-nine.