1188 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1188:
22 × 33 × 11
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
22 × 33 × 11(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1188 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1188
- Cardinal: 1188 can be written as One thousand, one hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.188 × 103
Factors of 1188
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 1188
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2172
- 1188 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2172) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 984
Bases of 1188
- Binary: 100101001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4A4
- Base-36: X0
Squares and roots of 1188
- 1188 squared (11882) is 1411344
- 1188 cubed (11883) is 1676676672
square rootof 1188 is 34.4673758793
cube rootof 1188 is 10.5910450059
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1188?
- 1,188 seconds is equal to 19 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,188 would take you about nineteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1188 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1188
- 1188 backwards is 8811
- 1188 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1188's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1188 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 1188 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1188/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 1188 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1188/
The information we have on file for 1188 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!