132 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 132:
22 × 3 × 11
(2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
22 × 3 × 11(2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 132 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 132
- Cardinal: 132 can be written as One hundred thirty-two.
- Scientific notation: 1.32 × 102
Factors of 132
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 132
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 336
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 204
- 132 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (204) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 72
Bases of 132
- Binary: 100001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x84
- Base-36: 3O
Squares and roots of 132
- 132 squared (1322) is 17424
- 132 cubed (1323) is 2299968
square rootof 132 is 11.4891252931
cube rootof 132 is 5.0916433697
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 132?
- 132 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 132 would take you about six seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 132 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 132
- 132 backwards is 231
- 132 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 132's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 132 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 132 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/132/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 132 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/132/
The information we have on file for 132 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!