20476 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 20476:
22 × 5119
(2 × 2 × 5119)
22 × 5119(2 × 2 × 5119)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 20476 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 20476
- Cardinal: 20476 can be written as Twenty thousand, four hundred seventy-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.0476 × 104
Factors of 20476
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 5121
Divisors of 20476
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 35840
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 15364
- 20476 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (15364) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5112
Bases of 20476
- Binary: 100111111111100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x4FFC
- Base-36: FSS
Squares and roots of 20476
- 20476 squared (204762) is 419266576
- 20476 cubed (204763) is 8584902410176
square rootof 20476 is 143.0943744527
cube rootof 20476 is 27.3578338059
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 20476?
- 20,476 seconds is equal to 5 hours, 41 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 20,476 would take you about five hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 20476 cubic inches would be around 2.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 20476
- 20476 backwards is 67402
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 20476's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 20476 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!