2155 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2155:
5 × 431
5 × 431
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2155 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2155
- Cardinal: 2155 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred fifty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.155 × 103
Factors of 2155
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 436
Divisors of 2155
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2592
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 437
- 2155 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (437) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1718
Bases of 2155
- Binary: 1000011010112
- Hexadecimal: 0x86B
- Base-36: 1NV
Squares and roots of 2155
- 2155 squared (21552) is 4644025
- 2155 cubed (21553) is 10007873875
square rootof 2155 is 46.4219775537
cube rootof 2155 is 12.9166261995
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2155?
- 2,155 seconds is equal to 35 minutes, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,155 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2155 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2155
- 2155 backwards is 5512
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2155's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2155 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2155 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2155/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2155 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2155/
The information we have on file for 2155 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!