23962 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 23962:
2 × 11981
2 × 11981
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 23962 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 23962
- Cardinal: 23962 can be written as Twenty-three thousand, nine hundred sixty-two.
- Scientific notation: 2.3962 × 104
Factors of 23962
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 11983
Divisors of 23962
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 35946
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11984
- 23962 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11984) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11978
Bases of 23962
- Binary: 1011101100110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x5D9A
- Base-36: IHM
Squares and roots of 23962
- 23962 squared (239622) is 574177444
- 23962 cubed (239623) is 13758439913128
square rootof 23962 is 154.7966407905
cube rootof 23962 is 28.8297596189
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 23962?
- 23,962 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 39 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 23,962 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 23962 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 23962
- 23962 backwards is 26932
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 23962's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 23962 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 23962 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/23962/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 23962 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/23962/
The information we have on file for 23962 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!