2429 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2429:
7 × 347
7 × 347
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2429 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2429
- Cardinal: 2429 can be written as Two thousand, four hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 2.429 × 103
Factors of 2429
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 354
Divisors of 2429
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2784
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 355
- 2429 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (355) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2074
Bases of 2429
- Binary: 1001011111012
- Hexadecimal: 0x97D
- Base-36: 1VH
Squares and roots of 2429
- 2429 squared (24292) is 5900041
- 2429 cubed (24293) is 14331199589
square rootof 2429 is 49.2848861213
cube rootof 2429 is 13.4423697871
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2429?
- 2,429 seconds is equal to 40 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,429 would take you about forty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2429 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2429
- 2429 backwards is 9242
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2429's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2429 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2429 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2429/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2429 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2429/
The information we have on file for 2429 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!