263 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 263:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 263 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 263
- Cardinal: 263 can be written as Two hundred sixty-three.
- Scientific notation: 2.63 × 102
Factors of 263
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 263
Divisors of 263
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 264
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 263 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 262
Bases of 263
- Binary: 1000001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x107
- Base-36: 7B
Squares and roots of 263
- 263 squared (2632) is 69169
- 263 cubed (2633) is 18191447
square rootof 263 is 16.2172747405
cube rootof 263 is 6.4069585771
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 263?
- 263 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 23 seconds.
To count from 1 to 263 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 263 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 263
- 263 backwards is 362
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 263's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 263 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 263 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/263/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 263 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/263/
The information we have on file for 263 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!