264 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 264:
23 × 3 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
23 × 3 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 264 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 264
- Cardinal: 264 can be written as Two hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 2.64 × 102
Factors of 264
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 264
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 720
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 456
- 264 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (456) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 192
Bases of 264
- Binary: 1000010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x108
- Base-36: 7C
Squares and roots of 264
- 264 squared (2642) is 69696
- 264 cubed (2643) is 18399744
square rootof 264 is 16.2480768093
cube rootof 264 is 6.4150686601
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 264?
- 264 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 264 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 264 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 264
- 264 backwards is 462
- 264 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 264's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 264 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 264 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/264/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 264 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/264/
The information we have on file for 264 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!