291 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 291:
3 × 97
3 × 97
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 291 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 291
- Cardinal: 291 can be written as Two hundred ninety-one.
- Scientific notation: 2.91 × 102
Factors of 291
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 100
Divisors of 291
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 392
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 101
- 291 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (101) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 190
Bases of 291
- Binary: 1001000112
- Hexadecimal: 0x123
- Base-36: 83
Squares and roots of 291
- 291 squared (2912) is 84681
- 291 cubed (2913) is 24642171
square rootof 291 is 17.0587221093
cube rootof 291 is 6.6267053875
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 291?
- 291 seconds is equal to 4 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 291 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 291 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 291
- 291 backwards is 192
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 291's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 291 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 291 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/291/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 291 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/291/
The information we have on file for 291 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!