392 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 392:
23 × 72
(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7)
23 × 72(2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 392 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 392
- Cardinal: 392 can be written as Three hundred ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.92 × 102
Factors of 392
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 9
Divisors of 392
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 855
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 463
- 392 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (463) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 71
Bases of 392
- Binary: 1100010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x188
- Base-36: AW
Squares and roots of 392
- 392 squared (3922) is 153664
- 392 cubed (3923) is 60236288
square rootof 392 is 19.7989898733
cube rootof 392 is 7.3186114201
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 392?
- 392 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 392 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 392 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 392
- 392 backwards is 293
- 392 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 392's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 392 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 392 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/392/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 392 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/392/
The information we have on file for 392 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!