2966 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2966:
2 × 1483
2 × 1483
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2966 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2966
- Cardinal: 2966 can be written as Two thousand, nine hundred sixty-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.966 × 103
Factors of 2966
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1485
Divisors of 2966
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4452
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1486
- 2966 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1486) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1480
Bases of 2966
- Binary: 1011100101102
- Hexadecimal: 0xB96
- Base-36: 2AE
Squares and roots of 2966
- 2966 squared (29662) is 8797156
- 2966 cubed (29663) is 26092364696
square rootof 2966 is 54.4609952167
cube rootof 2966 is 14.3678035811
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2966?
- 2,966 seconds is equal to 49 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,966 would take you about forty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2966 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2966
- 2966 backwards is 6692
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2966's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2966 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2966 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2966/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2966 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2966/
The information we have on file for 2966 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!