313 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 313:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 313 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 313
- Cardinal: 313 can be written as Three hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 3.13 × 102
Factors of 313
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 313
Divisors of 313
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 314
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 313 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 312
Bases of 313
- Binary: 100111001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x139
Squares and roots of 313
- 313 squared (3132) is 97969
- 313 cubed (3133) is 30664297
square rootof 313 is 17.6918060131
cube rootof 313 is 6.7896613363
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 313?
- 313 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 313 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 313 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 313
313 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
palindromic prime number.
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 313's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 313 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!