3130 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 3130:
2 × 5 × 313
2 × 5 × 313
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3130 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3130
- Cardinal: 3130 can be written as Three thousand, one hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 3.13 × 103
Factors of 3130
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 320
Divisors of 3130
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5652
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2522
- 3130 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2522) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 608
Bases of 3130
- Binary: 110000111010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xc3a
Squares and roots of 3130
- 3130 squared (31302) is 9796900
- 3130 cubed (31303) is 30664297000
square rootof 3130 is 55.9464029227
cube rootof 3130 is 14.6278819167
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3130?
- 3,130 seconds is equal to 52 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,130 would take you about fifty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3130 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3130
- 3130 backwards is 0313
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3130's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3130 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!