434 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 434:
2 × 7 × 31
2 × 7 × 31
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 434 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 434
- Cardinal: 434 can be written as Four hundred thirty-four.
- Scientific notation: 4.34 × 102
Factors of 434
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 40
Divisors of 434
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 768
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 334
- 434 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (334) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 100
Bases of 434
- Binary: 1101100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1B2
- Base-36: C2
Squares and roots of 434
- 434 squared (4342) is 188356
- 434 cubed (4343) is 81746504
square rootof 434 is 20.8326666561
cube rootof 434 is 7.5711742781
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 434?
- 434 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 14 seconds.
To count from 1 to 434 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 434 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 434
434 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 434's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 434 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 434 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/434/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 434 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/434/
The information we have on file for 434 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!