49853 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 49853:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 49853 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 49853
- Cardinal: 49853 can be written as Forty-nine thousand, eight hundred fifty-three.
- Scientific notation: 4.9853 × 104
Factors of 49853
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 49853
Divisors of 49853
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 49854
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 49853 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 49852
Bases of 49853
- Binary: 11000010101111012
- Hexadecimal: 0xC2BD
- Base-36: 12GT
Squares and roots of 49853
- 49853 squared (498532) is 2485321609
- 49853 cubed (498533) is 123900738173477
square rootof 49853 is 223.2778538055
cube rootof 49853 is 36.8041760383
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 49853?
- 49,853 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 50 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 49,853 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 49853 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 49853
- 49853 backwards is 35894
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 49853's digits is 29
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 49853 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 49853 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/49853/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 49853 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/49853/
The information we have on file for 49853 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!