5133 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 5133:
3 × 29 × 59
3 × 29 × 59
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5133 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5133
- Cardinal: 5133 can be written as Five thousand, one hundred thirty-three.
- Scientific notation: 5.133 × 103
Factors of 5133
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 91
Divisors of 5133
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7200
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2067
- 5133 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2067) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3066
Bases of 5133
- Binary: 10100000011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x140D
- Base-36: 3YL
Squares and roots of 5133
- 5133 squared (51332) is 26347689
- 5133 cubed (51333) is 135242687637
square rootof 5133 is 71.6449579523
cube rootof 5133 is 17.2500525099
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5133?
- 5,133 seconds is equal to 25 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,133 would take you about twenty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5133 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5133
- 5133 backwards is 3315
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5133's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5133 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5133 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5133/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5133 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5133/
The information we have on file for 5133 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!