61428 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 61428:
22 × 3 × 5119
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5119)
22 × 3 × 5119(2 × 2 × 3 × 5119)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 61428 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 61428
- Cardinal: 61428 can be written as Sixty-one thousand, four hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.1428 × 104
Factors of 61428
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 5124
Divisors of 61428
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 143360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 81932
- 61428 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (81932) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 20504
Bases of 61428
- Binary: 1110111111110100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xEFF4
- Base-36: 1BEC
Squares and roots of 61428
- 61428 squared (614282) is 3773399184
- 61428 cubed (614283) is 231792365074752
square rootof 61428 is 247.8467268295
cube rootof 61428 is 39.4568240511
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 61428?
- 61,428 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 3 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 61,428 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 61428 cubic inches would be around 3.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 61428
- 61428 backwards is 82416
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 61428's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 61428 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!