6434 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 6434:
2 × 3217
2 × 3217
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6434 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6434
- Cardinal: 6434 can be written as Six thousand, four hundred thirty-four.
- Scientific notation: 6.434 × 103
Factors of 6434
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 3219
Divisors of 6434
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9654
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3220
- 6434 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3220) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3214
Bases of 6434
- Binary: 11001001000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1922
- Base-36: 4YQ
Squares and roots of 6434
- 6434 squared (64342) is 41396356
- 6434 cubed (64343) is 266344154504
square rootof 6434 is 80.2122185205
cube rootof 6434 is 18.5991752051
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6434?
- 6,434 seconds is equal to 47 minutes, 14 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,434 would take you about forty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6434 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6434
- 6434 backwards is 4346
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6434's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6434 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6434 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6434/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6434 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6434/
The information we have on file for 6434 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!