3220 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3220:
22 × 5 × 7 × 23
(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 23)
22 × 5 × 7 × 23(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3220 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3220
- Cardinal: 3220 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 3.22 × 103
Factors of 3220
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 37
Divisors of 3220
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8064
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4844
- 3220 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4844) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1624
Bases of 3220
- Binary: 110010010100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xC94
- Base-36: 2HG
Squares and roots of 3220
- 3220 squared (32202) is 10368400
- 3220 cubed (32203) is 33386248000
square rootof 3220 is 56.7450438367
cube rootof 3220 is 14.7667625195
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3220?
- 3,220 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,220 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3220 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3220
- 3220 backwards is 0223
- 3220 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3220's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3220 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!