115 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 115:
5 × 23
5 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 115 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 115
- Cardinal: 115 can be written as One hundred fifteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.15 × 102
Factors of 115
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 28
Divisors of 115
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 144
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 29
- 115 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (29) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 86
Bases of 115
- Binary: 1110011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x73
- Base-36: 37
Squares and roots of 115
- 115 squared (1152) is 13225
- 115 cubed (1153) is 1520875
square rootof 115 is 10.7238052947
cube rootof 115 is 4.8629441311
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 115?
- 115 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 55 seconds.
To count from 1 to 115 would take you about fifty-seven seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 115 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 115
- 115 backwards is 511
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 115's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 115 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!