114 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 114:
2 × 3 × 19
2 × 3 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 114 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 114
- Cardinal: 114 can be written as One hundred fourteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.14 × 102
Factors of 114
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 24
Divisors of 114
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 240
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 126
- 114 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (126) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 114
- Binary: 1110010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x72
Squares and roots of 114
- 114 squared (1142) is 12996
- 114 cubed (1143) is 1481544
square rootof 114 is 10.6770782521
cube rootof 114 is 4.8488075859
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 114?
- 114 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 114 would take you about fifty-seven seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 114 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 114
- 114 backwards is 411
- 114 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 114's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 114 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!