322 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 322:
2 × 7 × 23
2 × 7 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 322 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 322
- Cardinal: 322 can be written as Three hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.22 × 102
Factors of 322
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 32
Divisors of 322
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 576
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 254
- 322 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (254) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 68
Bases of 322
- Binary: 101000010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x142
- Base-36: 8Y
Squares and roots of 322
- 322 squared (3222) is 103684
- 322 cubed (3223) is 33386248
square rootof 322 is 17.9443584449
cube rootof 322 is 6.8541240021
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 322?
- 322 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 322 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 322 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 322
- 322 backwards is 223
- 322 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 322's digits is 7
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 322 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!