323 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 323:
17 × 19
17 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 323 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 323
- Cardinal: 323 can be written as Three hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 3.23 × 102
Factors of 323
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 323
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 360
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 37
- 323 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (37) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 286
Bases of 323
- Binary: 1010000112
- Hexadecimal: 0x143
- Base-36: 8Z
Squares and roots of 323
- 323 squared (3232) is 104329
- 323 cubed (3233) is 33698267
square rootof 323 is 17.9722007557
cube rootof 323 is 6.8612120359
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 323?
- 323 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 23 seconds.
To count from 1 to 323 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 323 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 323
323 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 323's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 323 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 323 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/323/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 323 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/323/
The information we have on file for 323 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!