324 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fifteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 324:
22 × 34
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3)
22 × 34(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 324 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 324
- Cardinal: 324 can be written as Three hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 3.24 × 102
Factors of 324
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 5
Divisors of 324
- Number of divisors d(n): 15
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 847
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 523
- 324 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (523) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 199
Bases of 324
- Binary: 1010001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x144
- Base-36: 90
Squares and roots of 324
- 324 squared (3242) is 104976
- 324 cubed (3243) is 34012224
324 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 18
cube rootof 324 is 6.8682854553
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 324?
- 324 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 324 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 324 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 324
- 324 backwards is 423
- 324 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 324's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 324 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 324 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/324/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 324 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/324/
The information we have on file for 324 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!