423 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 423:
32 × 47
(3 × 3 × 47)
32 × 47(3 × 3 × 47)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 423 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 423
- Cardinal: 423 can be written as Four hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 4.23 × 102
Factors of 423
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 50
Divisors of 423
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 624
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 201
- 423 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (201) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 222
Bases of 423
- Binary: 1101001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1A7
- Base-36: BR
Squares and roots of 423
- 423 squared (4232) is 178929
- 423 cubed (4233) is 75686967
square rootof 423 is 20.5669638013
cube rootof 423 is 7.5066607495
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 423?
- 423 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 423 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 423 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 423
- 423 backwards is 324
- 423 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 423's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 423 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 423 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/423/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 423 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/423/
The information we have on file for 423 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!