50 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 50:
2 × 52
(2 × 5 × 5)
2 × 52(2 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 50 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 50
- Cardinal: 50 can be written as Fifty.
- Scientific notation: 5 × 101
Factors of 50
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 50
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 93
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 43
- 50 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (43) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 7
Bases of 50
- Binary: 1100102
- Hexadecimal: 0x32
- Base-36: 1E
Squares and roots of 50
- 50 squared (502) is 2500
- 50 cubed (503) is 125000
square rootof 50 is 7.0710678119
cube rootof 50 is 3.6840314987
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 50?
- A cube with a volume of 50 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 50
- 50 backwards is 05
- 50 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 50's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 50 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 50 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/50/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 50 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/50/
The information we have on file for 50 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!