230 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 230:
2 × 5 × 23
2 × 5 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 230 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 230
- Cardinal: 230 can be written as Two hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 2.3 × 102
Factors of 230
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 30
Divisors of 230
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 432
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 202
- 230 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (202) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 28
Bases of 230
- Binary: 11100110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xe6
Squares and roots of 230
- 230 squared (2302) is 52900
- 230 cubed (2303) is 12167000
square rootof 230 is 15.1657508881
cube rootof 230 is 6.1269256753
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 230?
- 230 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 230 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 230 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 230
- 230 backwards is 032
- 230 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 230's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 230 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!