644 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 644:
22 × 7 × 23
(2 × 2 × 7 × 23)
22 × 7 × 23(2 × 2 × 7 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 644 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 644
- Cardinal: 644 can be written as Six hundred forty-four.
- Scientific notation: 6.44 × 102
Factors of 644
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 32
Divisors of 644
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1344
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 700
- 644 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (700) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 56
Bases of 644
- Binary: 1010000100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x284
- Base-36: HW
Squares and roots of 644
- 644 squared (6442) is 414736
- 644 cubed (6443) is 267089984
square rootof 644 is 25.3771550809
cube rootof 644 is 8.6356551085
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 644?
- 644 seconds is equal to 10 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 644 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 644 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 644
- 644 backwards is 446
- 644 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 644's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 644 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!