3221 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 3221:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3221 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3221
- Cardinal: 3221 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred twenty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.221 × 103
Factors of 3221
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 3221
Divisors of 3221
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3222
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 3221 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3220
Bases of 3221
- Binary: 1100100101012
- Hexadecimal: 0xC95
- Base-36: 2HH
Squares and roots of 3221
- 3221 squared (32212) is 10374841
- 3221 cubed (32213) is 33417362861
square rootof 3221 is 56.7538544947
cube rootof 3221 is 14.7682910115
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3221?
- 3,221 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,221 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3221 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3221
- 3221 backwards is 1223
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3221's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3221 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3221 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3221/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3221 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3221/
The information we have on file for 3221 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!