3222 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 3222:
2 × 32 × 179
(2 × 3 × 3 × 179)
2 × 32 × 179(2 × 3 × 3 × 179)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3222 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3222
- Cardinal: 3222 can be written as Three thousand, two hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 3.222 × 103
Factors of 3222
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 184
Divisors of 3222
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7020
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3798
- 3222 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3798) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 576
Bases of 3222
- Binary: 1100100101102
- Hexadecimal: 0xC96
- Base-36: 2HI
Squares and roots of 3222
- 3222 squared (32222) is 10381284
- 3222 cubed (32223) is 33448497048
square rootof 3222 is 56.7626637853
cube rootof 3222 is 14.7698191873
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3222?
- 3,222 seconds is equal to 53 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,222 would take you about fifty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3222 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3222
- 3222 backwards is 2223
- 3222 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3222's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3222 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3222 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3222/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3222 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3222/
The information we have on file for 3222 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!