1223 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 1223:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1223 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1223
- Cardinal: 1223 can be written as One thousand, two hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.223 × 103
Factors of 1223
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 1223
Divisors of 1223
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1224
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 1223 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1222
Bases of 1223
- Binary: 100110001112
- Hexadecimal: 0x4C7
- Base-36: XZ
Squares and roots of 1223
- 1223 squared (12232) is 1495729
- 1223 cubed (12233) is 1829276567
square rootof 1223 is 34.9714169001
cube rootof 1223 is 10.6940485727
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1223?
- 1,223 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 23 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,223 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1223 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1223
- 1223 backwards is 3221
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1223's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1223 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1223 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1223/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1223 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1223/
The information we have on file for 1223 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!