1224 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1224:
23 × 32 × 17
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 17)
23 × 32 × 17(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 17)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1224 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1224
- Cardinal: 1224 can be written as One thousand, two hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.224 × 103
Factors of 1224
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 22
Divisors of 1224
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 3510
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2286
- 1224 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2286) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1062
Bases of 1224
- Binary: 100110010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x4C8
- Base-36: Y0
Squares and roots of 1224
- 1224 squared (12242) is 1498176
- 1224 cubed (12243) is 1833767424
square rootof 1224 is 34.9857113691
cube rootof 1224 is 10.6969624825
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1224?
- 1,224 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,224 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1224 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1224
- 1224 backwards is 4221
- 1224 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1224's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1224 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1224 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1224/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1224 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1224/
The information we have on file for 1224 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!