82986 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 82986:
2 × 3 × 13831
2 × 3 × 13831
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 82986 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 82986
- Cardinal: 82986 can be written as Eighty-two thousand, nine hundred eighty-six.
- Scientific notation: 8.2986 × 104
Factors of 82986
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 13836
Divisors of 82986
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 165984
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 82998
- 82986 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (82998) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 82986
- Binary: 101000100001010102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1442A
- Base-36: 1S16
Squares and roots of 82986
- 82986 squared (829862) is 6886676196
- 82986 cubed (829863) is 571497710801256
square rootof 82986 is 288.0729074383
cube rootof 82986 is 43.6182540067
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 82986?
- 82,986 seconds is equal to 23 hours, 3 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 82,986 would take you about twenty-three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 82986 cubic inches would be around 3.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 82986
- 82986 backwards is 68928
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 82986's digits is 33
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 82986 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 82986 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/82986/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 82986 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/82986/
The information we have on file for 82986 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!