90201 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 90201:
3 × 107 × 281
3 × 107 × 281
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 90201 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 90201
- Cardinal: 90201 can be written as Ninety thousand, two hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 9.0201 × 104
Factors of 90201
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 391
Divisors of 90201
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 121824
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 31623
- 90201 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (31623) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 58578
Bases of 90201
- Binary: 101100000010110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x16059
- Base-36: 1XLL
Squares and roots of 90201
- 90201 squared (902012) is 8136220401
- 90201 cubed (902013) is 733895216390601
square rootof 90201 is 300.3348131669
cube rootof 90201 is 44.8473842289
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 90201?
- 90,201 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 21 seconds.
To count from 1 to 90,201 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 90201 cubic inches would be around 3.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 90201
- 90201 backwards is 10209
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 90201's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 90201 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 90201 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/90201/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 90201 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/90201/
The information we have on file for 90201 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!