9496 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 9496:
23 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 1187)
23 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 9496 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 9496
- Cardinal: 9496 can be written as Nine thousand, four hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 9.496 × 103
Factors of 9496
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1189
Divisors of 9496
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 17820
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8324
- 9496 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8324) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1172
Bases of 9496
- Binary: 10010100011000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2518
- Base-36: 7BS
Squares and roots of 9496
- 9496 squared (94962) is 90174016
- 9496 cubed (94963) is 856292455936
square rootof 9496 is 97.4474217207
cube rootof 9496 is 21.1761449963
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 9496?
- 9,496 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 38 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 9,496 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 9496 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 9496
- 9496 backwards is 6949
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 9496's digits is 28
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 9496 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!