125740 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 125740:
22 × 5 × 6287
(2 × 2 × 5 × 6287)
22 × 5 × 6287(2 × 2 × 5 × 6287)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 125740 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 125740
- Cardinal: 125740 can be written as One hundred twenty-five thousand, seven hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.2574 × 105
Factors of 125740
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 6294
Divisors of 125740
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 264096
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 138356
- 125740 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (138356) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12616
Bases of 125740
- Binary: 11110101100101100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1eb2c
Squares and roots of 125740
- 125740 squared (1257402) is 15810547600
- 125740 cubed (1257403) is 1988018255224000
square rootof 125740 is 354.5983643505
cube rootof 125740 is 50.0984726023
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 125740?
- 125,740 seconds is equal to 1 day, 10 hours, 55 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 125,740 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 125740 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 125740
- 125740 backwards is 047521
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 125740's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 125740 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!