1565 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1565:
5 × 313
5 × 313
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1565 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1565
- Cardinal: 1565 can be written as One thousand, five hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.565 × 103
Factors of 1565
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 318
Divisors of 1565
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1884
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 319
- 1565 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (319) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1246
Bases of 1565
- Binary: 11000011101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x61d
Squares and roots of 1565
- 1565 squared (15652) is 2449225
- 1565 cubed (15653) is 3833037125
square rootof 1565 is 39.5600808899
cube rootof 1565 is 11.6101575713
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1565?
- 1,565 seconds is equal to 26 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,565 would take you about twenty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1565 cubic inches would be around 1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1565
- 1565 backwards is 5651
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1565's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1565 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!