10001 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 10001:
73 × 137
73 × 137
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 10001 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 10001
- Cardinal: 10001 can be written as Ten thousand and one.
- Scientific notation: 1.0001 × 104
Factors of 10001
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 210
Divisors of 10001
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10212
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 211
- 10001 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (211) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 9790
Bases of 10001
- Binary: 100111000100012
- Hexadecimal: 0x2711
- Base-36: 7PT
Squares and roots of 10001
- 10001 squared (100012) is 100020001
- 10001 cubed (100013) is 1000300030001
square rootof 10001 is 100.0049998751
cube rootof 10001 is 21.5450650211
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 10001?
- 10,001 seconds is equal to 2 hours, 46 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 10,001 would take you about two hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 10001 cubic inches would be around 1.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 10001
10001 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 10001's digits is 2
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 10001 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 10001 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/10001/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 10001 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/10001/
The information we have on file for 10001 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!