100861 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 100861:
172 × 349
(17 × 17 × 349)
172 × 349(17 × 17 × 349)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 100861 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 100861
- Cardinal: 100861 can be written as One hundred thousand, eight hundred sixty-one.
- Scientific notation: 1.00861 × 105
Factors of 100861
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 366
Divisors of 100861
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 107450
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6589
- 100861 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6589) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 94272
Bases of 100861
- Binary: 11000100111111101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x189FD
- Base-36: 25TP
Squares and roots of 100861
- 100861 squared (1008612) is 10172941321
- 100861 cubed (1008613) is 1026053034577381
square rootof 100861 is 317.5862087687
cube rootof 100861 is 46.5487214311
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 100861?
- 100,861 seconds is equal to 1 day, 4 hours, 1 minute, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 100,861 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 100861 cubic inches would be around 3.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 100861
- 100861 backwards is 168001
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 100861's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 100861 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!