366 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 366:
2 × 3 × 61
2 × 3 × 61
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 366 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 366
- Cardinal: 366 can be written as Three hundred sixty-six.
- Scientific notation: 3.66 × 102
Factors of 366
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 366
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 744
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 378
- 366 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (378) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 12
Bases of 366
- Binary: 1011011102
- Hexadecimal: 0x16E
- Base-36: A6
Squares and roots of 366
- 366 squared (3662) is 133956
- 366 cubed (3663) is 49027896
square rootof 366 is 19.1311264697
cube rootof 366 is 7.1530900951
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 366?
- 366 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 366 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 366 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 366
- 366 backwards is 663
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 366's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 366 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 366 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/366/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 366 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/366/
The information we have on file for 366 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!