183 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 183:
3 × 61
3 × 61
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 183 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 183
- Cardinal: 183 can be written as One hundred eighty-three.
- Scientific notation: 1.83 × 102
Factors of 183
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 64
Divisors of 183
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 248
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 65
- 183 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (65) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 118
Bases of 183
- Binary: 10110111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xb7
Squares and roots of 183
- 183 squared (1832) is 33489
- 183 cubed (1833) is 6128487
square rootof 183 is 13.5277492585
cube rootof 183 is 5.6774113709
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 183?
- 183 seconds is equal to 3 minutes, 3 seconds.
To count from 1 to 183 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 183 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 183
- 183 backwards is 381
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 183's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 183 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!